Congratulations on taking this massive step to better your personal and professional life by investing in yourself. You’re in a very small group of humans who are willing to do the hard work, take a long look in the mirror, and take action for massive positive changes to their professional, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being. Kudos to you my friend – SERIOUSLY! Take a moment of gratitude, and thank yourself for this giant first step.
It’s important to understand that happiness, balance, purpose, and fulfillment in life are journeys (not destinations) and take tremendous courage and very hard work.
During this journey, I will provide you with the guidance, motivation, and tools to rediscover your brilliance, achieve meaning and true happiness in life without compromising your ambition or financial and professional success. My mission in life is to empower humans with the tools and skills to become the persons they have always dreams of being.
Goals and Expectations of Our Work are as Follows:
Personal Goals & Expectations
- Building Systems and Tools to Obtain Financial Confidence and Freedom
- Reconquering and Becoming a Master of Your Time
- Becoming a better Husband, Father, and Friend
- Leveling up your Life and Network
- Finding Purpose, Significance, Wealth and Success in Life and Work
- Greater Fulfillment in Life
- Building Loving, Trustworthy and Intimate Relationships
- Skills and Processes to Become a Master of Your Mindset
- Building your Life Plan, Personal Mission Statement, and Purpose Statement
- Developing Short and Long-Term Personal Goals
- IMPORTANT – Accountability to Living Your Highest Truth
Business Goals & Expectations
- Increased overall knowledge of Financial, Operational, and Business activities resulting in increased Profitability for the entire company
- Guidance and brainstorming on significant Business Innovations and Improvements
- Improved Leadership skills resulting in increased Confidence and Resilience to daily challenges
- Rediscovering Your Zone of Brilliance
- Developing Short and Long-Term Professional Goals
- Guidance and Visualizations on tough Conversations with business partners, colleagues, employees, board members, & superiors when applicable
- Investment and potential business opportunities with Tommy Breedlove and/or his network